Friday, January 15, 2010

If reincarnation were real, what would you want to come back as?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Don't know why. There are so many more important things to be thinking about, like what classes I should sign up for so I can keep my health insurance, or if I've sat in front of the microwave too often and won't be able to have babies. But I've been thinking about what I would be reincarnated into.

This thought processes is nothing spiritual. It's just me finding an excuse to deeply think about what it would be like to be a rock. I think I would be a rock. Not a pretty one like tiger's eye, that'd be nice. I'm going to be a hunk of calcite or something. Nothing special, unless you're in  a 7-year-old's rock collection.


3 comments:

christina said...

I worry about the microwave thing too..

I'd probably be a cat.
I sleep as much as one.
I creep around on my tip toes and scare the shit out of people cause I don't make noise when I walk.
Knowing my look i'd probably come back as a hunk of dirt or something..

christina said...

scratch look. *luck

Unknown said...

i'd want to be a water molecule. they seem so...well traveled.

i guess there is the danger of getting stuck in an iceberg somewhere.

--sarah P